The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released 279 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results that were earlier withheld for investigation over suspected examination malpractice.
Statement from JAMB
In a statement issued on Thursday by its Public Communication Adviser, Fabian Benjamin, JAMB said the newly released results are in addition to those previously made available by the Board.
According to the examination body, the decision followed ongoing investigations into suspected malpractice cases. The Board noted that while some results were cancelled after evidence of misconduct was established, others were released where no case was found against candidates.
“While some results have been outrightly cancelled where evidence of malpractice was established, others have been released where the Board found no prima facie case against the affected candidates,” the statement said.
Ongoing Investigations
JAMB added that results from centres flagged by its live monitoring team or affected by adverse reports remain withheld pending the conclusion of investigations.
The Board warned that any candidate found culpable after investigations would have their results cancelled.



