Jarvis, the wife of popular content creator Peller, engaged in a heated TikTok Live exchange with fellow creator 10 Naira on Saturday, August 15, 2026, after he repeatedly failed to address her by her married name, 'Mrs Adelaja'. The confrontation, which surfaced on Instagram, drew thousands of viewers and ignited a wide debate about titles, marriage, and respect in online spaces.
Jarvis Demands Proper Address During Live Session
During the split-screen live session, Jarvis pointed to her ring as proof of her marital status, insisting that 10 Naira should call her by her husband's surname. 'What does this ring symbolise? It means you are a married woman,' Jarvis said, visibly irritated each time he ignored the correction.
10 Naira pushed back throughout the exchange, at one point suggesting 'Madam' as an alternative, which Jarvis promptly rejected as 'the local way.' She held firm that only 'Mrs Adelaja' would do, telling him plainly: 'My name is Mrs Adelaja. Simple.'
Reactions from Social Media Users
The clip reignited a conversation about married women and titles, with many viewers having strong opinions on both sides. Some users supported Jarvis, while others questioned her insistence. For instance, @aig001 wrote: 'Africans with title your name is Jarvis jor no dey stress d guy.' @orientationot commented: 'Marriage entitlement.' @mysteriouschoki said: 'God knows I can't bare this kind of insults I go don disconnect.'
Other users shared their own experiences. @mumcy_mimi shared: 'I do this this 2018 oh any small thing call me Mrs omo 2years pass I dey slap anybody wey call me Mrs.' @_tatliyvonne_ wrote: 'Later unna go say school na scam ordinary Mrs add the name he doesn't know.'
Context: Jarvis and Peller's Recent Wedding
Jarvis and Peller tied the knot earlier this month in lavish ceremonies that took place in Lagos. The wedding has been a topic of significant public interest, with Peller recently disclosing that the ceremonies cost upwards of N300 million. He made this announcement on Sunday, August 10, 2026, via a TikTok post in which he wrote: '300million plus gone for wedding.' His bold claim sparked mixed reactions, with some netizens criticising him.



